Step back in time and enjoy a magical, memorable experience in “The Toolshed”. Raised timber walkways lead you to this delightful cabin, which is designed to charm you with its rustic authenticity. From the cast iron tub, fed by a wood-fired hot water system, to the ingenious barbecue on the mini verandah, guests will enjoy modern conveniences with old fashioned flair.
Once inside the confines of this ‘quaint quarters’, you will be cast back a century. Old chain, large spanners, rusty saws and other pieces of Australia’s history act as hinges, handles and many other functional uses, forming the décor that cleverly complements the practical amenities of the cabin. The Toolshed is truly a work of art and the amazing attention to detail can be quietly absorbed from the comfort of a cosy double bed.
When its time to shake off the hum and buzz of your world, step outside, breathe in the soothing rhythms of this secluded bushland retreat and you will be greeted by King parrots gathering in cheerful flashes of colour. At times sulphur-crested cockatoos stamp their squawk over the valley and wedge-tailed eagles act as ‘big brother’ overhead.
Wander through the sculptured serenity of the Japanese style gardens, offering an oasis of shade and blossoming colour. Entertain yourself in the evenings by night-spotting the various night creatures that frequent the treetops; and best of all come back to a welcoming wood fire or take the longest, deepest bubble bath ever.
So do not hesitate a minute longer, book your stay at The Toolshed and you will be guaranteed to slow right down from the FAST and wallow in a page from the PAST.
Your stay in The Toolshed is guaranteed to give you memories that are both lasting and enjoyable.
- Cost is $260.00 linen supplied, $240.00 no linen supplied for two night stay (or less)
- Additional nights $80.00
- Winter months (June – August) $20.00 cost of firewood for duration of stay.
- Mid-week Monday to Thursday 3 nights for cost of 2
- Coffee, tea and milk are available on request due to large variety of milks etc and many people bringing their own
- All rubbish is to be removed
- Dogs are welcome but strictly not allowed inside cabin
- No TV reception, but a large range of DVDs available on request.
- Check-in and out times by arrangement
- Pizzas and cooked breakfast at coffee shop on request prior to booking. Please inquire for more details and cost.
- My public liability only covers guests who are staying, no visitors please
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on the property at all times
- 10% discount for return customers within six months of stay, as from 1/11/20