Phone 07 4666 6096 for Enquiries & Bookings
Coming from Brisbane
- Follow Ipswich motorway until you reach “Toowoomba, Warwick, Ipswich” turn signs.
- Take Warwick turn-off, you will then be on Cunningham Highway, You will come through Aratula.
- Keep coming and 46 kilometres from the BP fuel station at Aratula is the Gladfield Driver Reviver.
- Turn right there and follow the road for about 6 kilometres. It is winding and narrow bitumen for 6 kilometres.
- You will come to Goomburra cross-roads.
- Turn right and go Goomburra past hall
- ***The property is 20 kilometres from the hall
- You will cross over 2 creek crossings and 2 cattle grids.
- The property is 200 metres past second grid on the right-hand side.
- It is bitumen all the way, keep left on crests and curves.
- If come to gravel you have gone too far.
Coming from Toowoomba
Take New England Highway, head towards Warwick. Allora is a small town on the side of the highway about 54 kilometres from Toowoomba. Go past Allora 3 kilometres and turn left at sub-station, come along 13 kilometres to Goomburra cross roads and go straight ahead.
From then on follow *** directions above.
Coming from Warwick
Take Cunningham Highway towards Brisbane. Approximately 19 kilometres turn left on to Clintonvale –Goomburra road, follow that for 6 kilometres and turn left at T junction, come along for about 4 kilometres and turn right at Goomburra crossroads. Follow *** directions above from there.
Mobile phone coverage is spasmodic to non-existent. There is a landline available on the property should you wish to make any calls.
Keep left on crests and curves.